Question 11: "Your favorite
I read a lot, so I have a number of them. Also... I mostly read non-fiction, so that will... uh... color this list.
- Favorite anthologies? "That's Revolting: Queer Strategies for Resisting Assimilation" and "Queering Anarchism."
- Favorite biography? "Redefining Realness" by Janet Mock.
- Favorite book directed at queer youth? Kate Bornstein's "Hello Cruel World," a harm-reduction based suicide-prevention book.
- Favorite religious book? "The Path of the Green Man," a guide to Witchcraft for queer men. I also like "Jailbreaking the Goddess."
- The only queer fiction I can remember even reading all the way through is "Brokeback Mountain," which is terrible.
- Book I would like to read? "Evolution's Rainbow."